Peaks Pass FAQs
If you’re looking for our popular We-Ko-Pass, but want something more, then you’re in luck. We-Ko-Pa is pleased to announce the availability of our Peaks Pass cards for 2018. We will only sell a limited number of Peaks Pass cards, so you must Act Today!
Please review all of the Peaks Pass Frequently Asked Questions below. By clicking on the Purchase a Peaks Pass button, you agree that you have read and understand the Peaks Pass Frequently Asked Questions.
Unlimited rounds at Peaks Pass rates for Cardholder and a maximum of three guests daily.
The 2018 Annual Peaks Pass is valid at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club and preferred rates at SunRidge Canyon GC, Verde River Golf & Social Club, Gold Canyon Golf Resort, Oakcreek CC in Sedona, AZ and Twin Warriors Golf Club in Santa Ana, NM.
All the Benefits of the 2018 Annual Peaks Pass Card:
- 14-Day Advance Booking Window
- Valid until September 30, 2018
- Unlimited rounds for Passholder and a maximum of three guests daily
- One free round with every five paid cardholder rounds
- Complimentary We-Ko-Pa Logoed Cap
- $50 We-Ko-Pa Gift Card
- 30% off non-sale golf shop merchandise (excludes balls, gloves & clubs)
- 20% food discount at the We-Ko-Pa Grille
- 20% off private golf instruction
- Practice facility access ($20.00 daily access fee)
- Exclusive room rates at We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center *
- Preferred rates are valid at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, SunRidge Canyon GC, Verde River Golf & Social Club, Gold Canyon GR, Oakcreek CC in Sedona, AZ and Twin Warriors in Santa Ana, NM
* Restrictions Apply | Based on Availability
Reservations can be made up to fourteen (14) days in advance. You may book online (Visit Wekopa.com) or call the golf shop at 480.836.9000. Please know that times booked more than 14 days in advance will not be eligible for the 2018 Annual Peaks Pass rates.
The Peaks Pass card must be purchased prior to making a reservation, and the Peaks Pass card cannot be used on an existing reservation.
The 2018 Annual Peaks Pass is valid through September 30th, 2018.
An individual Cardholder can entertain up to three guests per tee time and the guests will pay the same rate as the Cardholder.
Once a Peaks Pass Cardholder has played five paid rounds at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club they will receive a FREE round. Guest rounds do not count toward the accumulation of the five paid rounds. After five paid Peaks Pass Cardholder rounds the next round will be FREE for the Cardholder only. FREE rounds must be used in the order in which they are received and can’t be saved or postponed to a later date. We-Ko-Pa Golf Club will keep track of your Peaks Pass Cardholder rounds, though it is always good to keep a personal record for yourself.
Please let us know if there are multiple Peaks Pass Cardholders in the group. This will help ensure that each Peaks Pass Cardholder receives credit toward their FREE round.
The Peaks Pass Cardholder must be playing when the card is being used. An ID may be required at check-in.
The Peaks Pass is non-transferable nor can it be shared with another person.
Once a Peaks Pass has been purchased you may pick up your Peaks Pass in the golf shop. The Peaks Pass will not be mailed.
Yes, to receive a new Peaks Pass card, please contact the golf shop at 480.836.9000.