Bio A native Phoenician and resident of Arizona for over 54 years with two beautiful children and two grand sons, I decided to obtain a career as a PGA Professional through the Professional Golf Management program at Arizona State University and graduated from ASU in May 2013. I became an assistant PGA professional at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club in September of 2013, Elected to the PGA of America in January of 2014.
Philosophy How a teacher approaches their craft directly affects the success of their students. As a business operator and Instruction Specialist, I understand that a great teacher never stops learning. My continuing efforts to grow as an Instructor have influenced some of the best teaching I have performed in the field of Instruction. I work hard to alleviate the stress and frustration that most golfers encounter throughout their golfing experience. I thrive and excel because I love what I do and remain professional. I pride myself on being a great communicator who gives positive reinforcement, which builds true confidence.
- Physical Screening
- All aspects of the game are important
- This ensures a good starting point for the student and teacher to devise a game plan for future success
- The student should progress before the next lesson
- Every student must learn the nine ball flight laws
- Setting golfing goals
- One or two drills are given each lesson to ensure proper practice
- Video is an essential visual aid, but it should be used only for necessary reasons
- One 45-minute Lesson $75.00
- Series of Three 45-minutes Lessons $200.00
- Series of Five 45-minute Lessons $300.00
One Hour Group Lessons
- Two Students $50.00 per Student
- Three – Five Students $35.00 per Student